We've received so many messages this past week asking if gift cards can be purchased online during this time. Good news . . . we now have eGift Cards!
You can purchase them from the safety of your own "Haus" and use them at The Miller Haus once we are able to safely re-open!
Looking forward to when we can see each other again in person!
We are open for Non-Contact Curbside Pickup! We will not be adding dine-in services at this time, but will do so in the near future.
The safety of our customers and community is our top priority – please help us by following the processes and procedures for our new curbside service:
* Customers will not be allowed inside the coffee shop at this time.
* Orders and payment can be made online (click here to order) or by calling (636) 422-1450 during our open hours.
- If you have a paper gift certificate or an eGift card from Square that you would like to use as payment, please place your order over the phone.
- Plastic gift cards can be used on the online ordering site.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
* We will have a table set up outside for No-Contact Pickup. We will prepare your order as soon as we receive it and will bring it outside to the table.
* Please use social distancing when picking up your order if there are other customers at the same time.
We cannot wait to "see" you again (even if it's from a distance and with a mask)! 😘
Part of The Miller Haus charm is that we are located close to residential areas. We ask that all of our guests please respect our neighbors.
- We ask that our customers refrain from loud conversations, music or noise when arriving or leaving The Miller Haus.
- Street parking is not allowed.
- Please use the designated dog relief areas outside.
- Clean up supplies will be provided and expected to be used.
- Outdoor seating is not available for four-legged patrons.
- Please do not walk your dogs in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Send us your fur baby's vaccination records and receive 10% off of food and beverage purchases! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.