Welcome to the miller haus!
The Miller Haus is a dog-friendly coffee shop, lounge and coworking space. Whether you're looking for a cozy place to visit with neighbors, friends and family, get caught up on work or just hang out with your best four-legged friend, The Miller Haus offers something for everyone. Located in Wildwood, MO just off Historic Manchester Road, we take pride in the beautiful paths and trails our city has to offer. We welcome area cyclists and are pleased to offer bike racks and emergency kits. Love shopping for beautiful home décor? Visit The Porch or Three French Hens then walk on over to The Miller Haus for a refreshing post-shopping beverage and appetizer. Feeling accomplished after a great workout at CrossFit Wildwood? Just head next door for a rejuvenating smoothie or local craft beer. We also aim to be your favorite home office away from home. With fast and reliable WiFi, The Miller Haus workspace offers cubicles available to rent by the day, week or month, printing and copying capabilities plus a coffee shop and lounge conveniently located in the same building. Who would want to work anywhere else?
Part of The Miller Haus charm is that we are located close to residential areas. We ask that all of our guests please respect our neighbors.
- We ask that our customers refrain from loud conversations, music or noise when arriving or leaving The Miller Haus.
- Street parking is not allowed.
- Please use the designated dog relief areas outside.
- Clean up supplies will be provided and expected to be used.
- Outdoor seating is not available for four-legged patrons.
- Please do not walk your dogs in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Send us your fur baby's vaccination records and receive 10% off of food and beverage purchases! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.